Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vintage Building Blocks

What do you do with old toy blocks?

If they're cute, make them into photo holders.  This is an inexpensive project & takes very little time.  Can you see a vintage decor nursery with the most current pictures of a little toddler on these old blocks?


Theses are for sale in my craft booth & I thought an obvious label would help folks visualize.



If you didn't like one side, you could just flip it around!


The Memo Pins are made by Tim Holtz brand.  I pushed them in as far as I could bare handed. Quick, easy, cheap!


Linking up to :

@


AND


@

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, Thanks for this great idea. I bought several blocks at a yard sale last summer and they are just sitting here waiting for me to do something with them. I'm a new follower. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete