Thursday, November 13, 2014

Desk Organizer

It's been a few months since Junk Bonanza, but I am ready to share my biggest purchase.  When you go to a show like that, you never know what you'll end up buying.  I just NEEDED this item.  Why?  No idea.  It spoke to me & it was the only one I saw.  It caught my eye.  Plus I knew there were 3 possible locations in my house that it might fit.  It is extremely long!



Can you believe this measures a whopping 54 1/2", which is ironically what my Hoosier cabinet measures!  What are the odds?


There are lots of cubbies to fill & will keep  me searching for fun little items.
Don't you LOVE the mismatched drawer pulls?


It has some flaws, which honestly make me love it more.
(Is that strange?) This cubbie edge is chipped wood.


One of these circle drawers is long gone missing.


To me, it's no matter.

Are you ready for the real shocker?
My jaw dropped when I saw this....

It looks like those curved edges, 
framing my wedding photograph are just
decorative.


Guess again!


SECRET DRAWERS!

I can't believe someone took the time to add
such an amazing detail to this desk top!
I'm so glad they aren't missing & still function.

Did you notice the film strip bow, directly below the organizer?


The vendors formerly know as Pickers Playground,
had me wishing I'd bought this bow at the April show.
I snatched one up this fall & they now call themselves
They've opened a shop in Wisconsin!


I hope you've enjoyed seeing my favorite new-old item!
Sadly, I am uncertain of which vendor sold this to me.


Linking up to:














2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an incredible find! I would have bought it without even having a clue about where to put it. There's always a way to find room for something this fabulous. It was meant to be yours and looks perfect on top of your Hoosier. Love that bow too! Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party. I'm going to share on my Facebook page later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful find...Junk Bonanza has lots of great goodies! I'm a new follower...nice to meet another Minnesta blogger!

    ReplyDelete